- Prep Time: 15h
- Total Time: 15h
- Serves: 10
- Yield: 10 raw balls
- 400 grams Can Black Beans (well rinsed)
- 2 tablespoons Honey (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Organic Cacao Powder
- 1 1/2 cups Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- Add black beans, honey, coconut oil and cacao to a high speed blender and whizz until a smooth paste is formed.
- Transfer black bean paste to a bowl and mix in rolled oats, and coconut until very well combined.
- Roll into balls. They may crumble a bit so give them a squeeze and gently roll between your hands.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 3 weeks (they never last more than a day in our house!). I've also made large batches and frozen them. They freeze well.